Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Gingrich Takes MSNBC Reporter Ron Allen to the Woodshed

[Sarah Palin's resume/experience is] . . . stronger than Barack Obama's. I don't know why you guys walk around saying this baloney.

* She has a stronger resume than Obama.

* She's been a real mayor. He hasn't.

* She's been a real governor. He hasn't.

* She's been in charge of the Alaska National Guard. He hasn't.

* She was a whistleblower who defeated an incumbent mayor. He has never once shown that kind of courage.

* She's a whistleblower who turned in the chairman of her own party and got him fined $12,000. I've never seen Obama do one thing like that.

* She took on the incumbent governor of her own party and beat him and then she beat a former Democratic governor in the general election.

I don't know of a single thing Obama has done except talk and write, and I'd like you to tell me one thing you think Senator Obama's done.

No comments: